NB women's motion control walking shoe. Version 2. White leather. B, D, 2E and 4E widths.
- 13mm Drop: The traditional offset for heel construction offers durable cushioning and support to heel strikers. Due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 13mm drop are approximate.
- Comfort Collar: Features anatomically positioned foam pads that lock-in the heel and cushion around the ankle.
- Comfort Construction Tongue: Provides maximum comfort.
- EVA Foam Midsole: Provides lightweight and flexible cushioning.
- Full Grain Leather Upper: Natural comfort, durability and breathability.
- Medicare: Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- N-durance Outsole: Rubber compound for maximum durability in high-wear areas.
- ROLLBAR with Medial & Lateral TPU Posts: For ultimate motion control.
- Walking Strike Path Outsole: Stabilizes the foot through the walking gait cycle.