This item is in-stock to purchase ONLINE.
If you are visiting one of our individual store locations, Please call ahead for availability.
TARGHEE II MID women's waterproof hiker in slate black/flint stone
The Targhee II Mid from KEEN offers four-wheel-drive performance for your feet. This hiking boot is revamped with the KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane to keep your feet dry and comfortable. The aggressive outsole has 4mm lugs to bite into the terrain, providing excellent traction. The ESS shank provides torsional stability for a secure ride, while the mid cut height increases ankle support through canyons and over mountain tops.
- 4mm multi-directional lugs
- Dual density compression-molded EVA midsole
- KEEN.DRY ® waterproof breathable membrane
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.