Terms and Policies
Online Order Returns and Exchanges
Canadian Footwear will gladly take back your purchase if you change your mind. Simply send back your purchase in new condition in its original packaging along with your receipt within 30 days to:
128 Adelaide St.
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. On-line purchases with a receipt can also be returned in person at any of our 3 Winnipeg locations.
Website Product Availability / Pricing Policy - Prices can change without notice. Should any errors in pricing occur on our website, Canadian Footwear reserves the right to correctly adjust the price at our discretion. If product is sold out but incorrectly shows as being available on our website, Canadian Footwear reserves the right to cancel the order. Customers will be informed via email of any errors in pricing or product availability before charges are applied to their credit card and before any product shipped.
Shipping is FREE on all orders over $100 within Canada (excluding air stages and other more remote northern areas)
We ship all orders by Canada Post (expedited ground service)
**Due to our increase in on-line orders and the seasonal unpredictability of Canada Post, (as of Saturday December 10th) we will be unable to Guarantee delivery of On-line Orders by Christmas. We will still certainly try to meet the Christmas deadline as best we can
* Important – Additional shipping charges may be applicable on some heavier footwear such as safety/industrial boots and winter footwear. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customers will be advised of any additional shipping charges before goods are shipped.
* We will gladly ship orders to the United States (shipping charges will be applied)
At Canadian Footwear, service and customer satisfaction are always our primary concerns. To achieve these goals, we occasionally require information about you when you visit our website. We respect your right to privacy. You may be providing two levels of information when you are on your visit to our site:
- Anonymous statistics collected as your browse the website
- Personal information you knowingly give us
Our Commitment to your Privacy
We value your privacy. We would like to assure you that Canadian Footwear does not:
- Collect any personal information unless you knowingly provide it to us
- Provide or sell the names or addresses of our customers to outside vendors
Canadian Footwear does:
- Honour customer requests to remove their names from our e-mail solicitation lists
- Protect customers’ information from unauthorized access
- Collect, maintain and use customer information as necessary to provide helpful and targeted products and services to meet and exceed our customers’ needs
Statistics About Your Visit to our Website
As you browse our site, our web servers collect information about your visit, not about you personally. Via our web server logs, we monitor statistics such as:
- How many people visit our site
- Which browsers people use to visit our site
- Which pages people visit while on our site
While gathering this information, none of the information is associated with you. These statistics are used to improve our website, monitor its performance and to make it easier for our visitors to use.
The information you provide is never shared with any third parties unless it is necessary to complete your request.
If you have any questions or concerns about our policies, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for visiting Canadian Footwear Online